- This is the first school my son has managed a full week on a full timetable. Their approach to individual nurture for the child is of high quality. His teacher and class assistant are incredible and understands my child’s needs and are very approachable and supportive.
- My child had a very reduced amount of learning when he arrived at this school but since starting, he has become confident, happy around his classmates and has a keen interest in learning. He is now becoming a confident student and with the nurture and guidance from his teachers, he is progressing really well. Great school, great teachers, and excellent location of the school
- When starting The Lighthouse School, my son was extremely anxious and had really low self-esteem,13schools had refused my son admission and he had been out of mainstream education for most of year 7.after a bespoke settling period and when he was ready to my son started attending full time education. He has now been here for 18months and is happy and becoming more confident in his own abilities and is achieving academically and emotionally. this is definitely the right educational environment for our son.
- MY CHILD HAS DONE SO WELL ACADEMICALLY SINCE ATTENDING HERE, THERE HAS BEEN SUCH A CHANGE IN HIS OUTLOOK ON SCHOOL.
- The Lighthouse School ticks all the boxes for me. Welll led, wonderful staff, who will listen to any parent concerns and deal with issues in a caring and understanding manner. Learning is child based and taught with the individualised approach.
- My son is the happiest he has been for years, he is funny, caring and works really hard and he wants to achieve, the staff at the Lighthouse School work hard to support every individual, to be the best they can be. We have worked hard with the school to support our son and his particular needs together.
- My child joined the Lighthouse School only a few weeks ago and already I have seen a change him. Fantastic teachers who not only listen to him, but they encourage work that he can manage, and in this environment, he is learning so much! They are very committed to him and they provide a wide range of learning tools. He loves to go to the woods, enjoys making all types of crafts and seeing him run in with a smile on his face makes me realise that this is completely the right school for him.”